Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Marbled calf bindings (Binding)
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Willis, Nathaniel Parker, 1806-1867.
Rural letters and other records of thought at leisure.
New York, Baker and Scribner, 1849
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathaniel Parker Willis; Edward O Jenkins; Baker & Scribner,
|Notes:||"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1849..."--Title page verso.|
|Description:||2 preliminary pages, xvi, , 18-380 pages ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||Letters from under a bridge.--The four rivers.--Letter to an unknown purchaser and next occupant of Glenmary.--Glenmary poems.--Open air musings in the city.--Invalid rambles in Germany in the summer of 1845.--Letters from watering-places.--A plain man's love.|
|Other Titles:||Willis's rural letters|
|Responsibility:||by N. Parker Willis ; the volume contains "Letters from under a bridge," "Open-air musing in the city," "Invalid rambles in Germany," "Letters from watering-places," etc.|
- American prose literature -- 19th century.
- American poetry -- 19th century.
- Health resorts -- United States.
- Oswego (N.Y.)
- Susquehanna River.
- Germany -- Description and travel.
- Health resorts.
- New York (State) -- Oswego.
- United States.
- United States -- Susquehanna River.
- Germany -- Description and travel
- Health resorts -- United States
- Susquehanna River