도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Early works to 1800
|명시된 사람:||Augustine, Saint Bishop of Hippo; Godfrey, of Fontaines; Henry, of Ghent; Augustine, Saint Bishop of Hippo.; Godfrey, of Fontaines; Henry, of Ghent|
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Augustine, Saint Bishop of Hippo.; Jean Jouffroy; Zelada, Cardinal de; Pius, Pope; Biblioteca apostolica vaticana.
|언어 메모:||In Latin.|
Title from printed catalog; for full description see: Codices Vaticani Latini. Tomus 1, pars 2. Codices 373-678, p. 329-330.
Layout: Written in 2 columns of 41lines; with marginal notes throughout.
Script: Protogothic book-script.
Decoration: Commences with 9-line pen-work initial in red and green; Subsequent books begin with 5-line pen work initials in red and green begining subsequent books; 2-line initials in red and green for smaller divisions within books.
Origin: Written in the 12th century.
Shelfmark: Vatican City, Biblioteca apostolica vaticana, Cod. Vat. lat. 438.
Binding: Arms of Pius VI and Cardinal Zelada on lower cover.
Notes on fols. [I]r-[II]r and fols. 243r-244r are written in a 14th century hand and contain traces of theological questions now erased, as well as praise for Henry of Ghent and Godfrey of Fontaines.
|재생 노트:||Microfilm. St. Louis, Mo. : Knights of Columbus Vatican Film Library, Saint Louis University, [between 1951 and 1958]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|설명:||246 leaves : parchment ; 330 x 230 mm|
|다른 제목||De civitate Dei|
- Augustine, -- Saint, Bishop of Hippo -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.
- Kingdom of God -- Early works to 1800.
- Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
- Rome -- Moral conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Vatican City -- Facsimiles.
- Godfrey, -- of Fontaines, -- active 13th century-14th century.
- Henry, -- of Ghent, -- 1217?-1293.
- Augustine, -- Saint, Bishop of Hippo.
- Kingdom of God.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)
- Moral conditions.
- Rome (Empire)
- Vatican City.