Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780061779749 0061779741 9780061779756 006177975X|
|Notes:||Map on lining papers.
Includes 16 pages: P.S. Insights, Interviews & More.
|Description:||403 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 24 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I got this as an advance reader's copy and was really excited to start reading it because I have liked several of Moore's previous books. However, I just did not enjoy it. I did force myself to keep going until I'd read 100 pages, in case it got better, but it didn't. The story jumps around...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Blue in art -- Fiction.
- France -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Bakers -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- General.
- Male friendship.
User lists with this item (9)
- GHCHS Summer Reading(64 items)
by ghchslibrary updated 2014-05-31
- Fall 2013 Library Associates Suggestions(54 items)
by MikkLib07 updated 2014-01-01
- Things to Check Out(4 items)
by JPrince87 updated 2013-09-24
- Fiction to read(34 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2013-09-03
- Favorite reads 2012(21 items)
by oclc4me updated 2013-04-16