Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging.
Safeguarding our seniors.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging.|
|Notes:||"Printed for the use of the Special Committee on Aging."
Shipping list no.: 2002-0035-M.
"Serial no. 107-20."
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 184 pages) : maps.|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Older people -- Abuse of -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nursing home patients -- Abuse of -- United States -- Prevention.
- Older people -- Crimes against -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nursing home patients -- Crimes against -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nursing homes -- Government policy -- United States.