Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stephen Elliott; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from image of original title page.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is part of the collection The Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Text scanned (OCR) by Gina Cash. Images scanned by Gina Cash. Text encoded by Christie Mawhinney and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Sermon preached in Christ Church, Savannah, on Friday, March 27th, 1863, being the day of humiliation, fasting and prayer, appointed by the President of the Confederate States
|Responsibility:||by the Rt. Rev. Stephen Elliot, D.D.|
- Peace -- Religious aspects -- Sermons.
- Fast-day sermons -- Georgia -- Savannah.
- Sermons, American -- Georgia -- Savannah.
- Episcopal Church -- Sermons.
- Confederate States of America -- Religion.
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Sermons.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Sermons.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Religious aspects.
- Episcopal Church.
- Fast-day sermons.
- Peace -- Religious aspects.
- Religious aspects.
- Sermons, American.
- Georgia -- Savannah.
- United States.
- United States -- Confederate States of America.