Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Teunis S Hamlin; Teunis S Hamlin|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Samuel C Busey
The first volume is entitled Diploma and Correspondence and contains a letter from St. Mary's Seminary, dated 13 Jan. 1888, informing Busey he has been conferred the degree of Doctor in Law, a letter in response thanking them for the doctorate in which he refers to his "abhorrence of the operation of craniotomy, early term for abortion, and numerous letters regarding a dinner at Dr. Busey's home on 7 Feb. 1888, presumably to celebrate his degree. The second volume has imprinted on its cover Samuel C. Busey, M.D., LL.D., and contains typed versions of all the handwritten correspondence in Diploma and Correspondence. The folder also contains a loose letter dated 22 Apr. 1897 from Rev. Hamlin of the Church of the Covenant, Washington, D.C., asking Busey to increase his donation to the church.
- St. Mary's Seminary (Baltimore, Md.) -- Degrees.
- Degrees, Academic -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Church of the Covenant Presbyterian Church (Washington, D.C.) -- Finance.
- Hamlin, Teunis S. -- (Teunis Slingerland), -- 1847-1907 -- Correspondence.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Hamlin, Teunis S. -- (Teunis Slingerland), -- 1847-1907.
- Church of the Covenant Presbyterian Church (Washington, D.C.)
- St. Mary's Seminary (Baltimore, Md.)
- Degrees, Academic.
- Manners and customs.
- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Washington (D.C.)