S C Howland; Adams family.; Allen family.; Bassett family.; Block family.; Bourn family.; Burgess family.; Cobb family.; Crocker family.; Edwards family.; Ewer family.; Fifield family.; Fish family.; Fisher family.; Fuller family.; Hamblin family.; Hall family.; Haines family.; Harlow family.; Hatch family.; Holway family.; Hoxie family.; Howland family.; Lawrence family.; Lovell family.; Meiggs family.; Percival family.; Silsby family.
Correspondence, agreements, financial papers, real estate and pew deeds, intentions and certificates of marriage, indentures, bills for care of the poor, and other papers, of and relating to members of various Sandwich, Mass., families, including Adams, Allen, Bassett, Block, Bourn, Burgess, Cobb, Crocker, Edwards, Ewer, Fifield, Fish, Fisher, Fuller, Haines, Hall, Hamblin, Harlow, Hatch, Holway, Hoxie, Howland, Lawrence, Lovell, Meiggs, Percival, Silsby, Smith, Stiles, Swift, Thayer, Tobey, Tupper, and Weeks; together with records of S.C. Howland, town justice of the peace.
- Real property -- Massachusetts.
- Pews and pew rights.
- Poor -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Family and personal papers.
- Sandwich (Mass.) -- Family and personal papers.
- Massachusetts -- Land records.
- Sandwich (Mass. : Town) -- Land records.
- Massachusetts -- Social issues -- Poverty.
- Sandwich (Mass.) -- Social issues -- Poverty.
- Massachusetts -- Vital records.
- Sandwich (Mass. : Town) -- Vital records.
- Massachusetts -- Legal affairs -- Justices of the peace.
- Sandwich (Mass. : Town) -- Legal affairs -- Justices of the peace.