Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Vinobā; Dada Dharmadhikari; International Institute for Social History.; Akhil Bharat Sarva Seva Sangh.
|Notes:||Accompanied by a printed guide, entitled: Guide to The Sarvodaya Movement in India in the 1950s : texts in Hindi and English. (55 p. ; 29cm.) Spiral binding.
Film: positive silver-halide.
Eye-readable titles on microfiches.
Collection consists of 130 titles mostly in Hindi, one in Urdu, and the rest in English, covering a wide range of subjects, including traditional crafts, philosophy, Bhoodan, self-management, Sarvodaya movement conferences, education, spiritual songs, Gandhi, agriculture, economics etc. Many of the works were written by Vinoba Bhave.
"From: Dharmadhikari, DADA: Kranti Ka Agla Kadam to: Bhave, Vinoba : EK Bano Nek Bano."--Container label.
"Order No."M450"--Container and each fiche.
|Description:||130 v. in 252 microfiches : negative, ill. ; 10 x 15 cm. + guide.|
|Other Titles:||Guide to the Sarvodaya Movement in India in the 1950s :|
- Sarvodaya movement -- India -- Sources.
- Bhoodan Movement.
- Social movements -- India -- Sources.
- Land tenure -- India -- Sources.
- Rural development -- India.
- India -- Rural conditions.
- India -- History -- 1947-
- India -- Politics and government -- 1947-
- India -- Social conditions -- 1947- -- Sources.