Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Documentary television programs
Films for people with visual disabilities
Films for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ellen Hovde; Liev Schreiber; Middlemarch Films.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); WGBH Video (Firm)
|Notes:||Originally broadcast on public television in 2003.
Special features: printable materials for educators; access to the NOVA website.
|Credits:||Directors of photography, Richard Chisolm, Tom Kaufman ; editor, Dick Bartlett ; music, Ray Loring.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Liev Schreiber.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD, NTSC, region 1, letterboxed presentation; Dolby Digital.|
|Other Titles:||Nova (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||a NOVA production by Middlemarch Films, Inc. for WGBH ; written by Ronald H. Blumer ; produced and directed by Muffie Meyer and Ellen Hovde.|
Educational Media Reviews Online (1)
- United States. -- Declaration of Independence -- Conservation and restoration.
- United States. -- Constitution -- Conservation and restoration.
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 1st-10th Amendments -- Conservation and restoration.
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration.
- Constitution (United States)
- Declaration of Independence (United States)
- Archival materials -- Conservation and restoration -- United States -- Documentary videos.
- United States -- History -- Documentary videos.
- Documentary television programs.
- Archival materials -- Conservation and restoration.
- Conservation and restoration.
- United States.