Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jasper Francis Cropsey; Jasper Francis Cropsey|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jasper Francis Cropsey; Adelia S Rasines; Newington-Cropsey Foundation.
|Notes:||"The paintings selected for this exhibit not only commemorate the centenary of Jasper Francis Cropsey's death, but humbly pay tribute to the Hudson River School artists whose illuminated canvases bear witness to their unwavering belief in God the Creator."--Page .|
|Description:||1 volume (uppaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||curator of the exhibit, Adelia C. Rasines.|
- Hudson River school of landscape painting -- Exhibitions.
- Spirituality in art -- Exhibitions.
- Art, American -- New York (State) -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
- Cropsey, Jasper Francis, -- 1823-1900 -- Exhibitions.
- Cropsey, Jasper Francis, -- 1823-1900
- Art, American.
- Hudson River school of landscape painting.
- Spirituality in art.
- New York (State)