Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||ix, 260 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction: What do we mean by school improvement and development?; What do we mean by drama?; PART 1; Chapter 1: How drama can make schools better for children; Chapter 2: How drama can make schools better for teachers (and other adults who support learning); Chapter 3: How drama creates and improves the whole curriculum; Chapter 4: How drama can contribute to whole school self; Chapter 5: How drama is viewed by Ofsted; Chapter 6: How drama can contribute to the School Improvement and Development Plan; Chapter 7: A policy for drama; PART 2; Exemplar lessons.|
"Aimed at teachers of any subject and school leaders, this volume explains how to use drama for school improvement at different levels. With reference to UK policies, standards, and concepts but
- Drama -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Great Britain.
- Drama in education -- Great Britain.
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Great Britain.
- School improvement programs -- Great Britain.
- Drama in education.
- Drama -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Interdisciplinary approach in education.
- School improvement programs.
- Great Britain.