도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|ISBN:||9780691050881 0691050880 9780691146195 0691146195|
|메모:||1st pbk printing 2010.|
|설명:||x, 250 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|내용:||Introduction. The politics of lunch --
1. A diet for Americans. The search for a scientific diet ; A diet for Americans ; Nutrition and malnutrition ; School lunch as public policy --
2. Welfare for farmers and children. School lunches for hungry children ; Eating the surplus ; The institutionalization of school lunch --
3. Nutrition standards and standard diets. School lunch standards ; Nutrition in the national defense ; Eating democracy --
4. A national school lunch program. Agriculture or education? ; The liberal compromise ; Discrimination and segregation --
5. Ideals and realities in the lunchroom. Nutrition and surplus commodities ; Nutrition and the food service industry ; The limits of the lunchroom --
6. No free lunch. Discovering hunger in America ; Agriculture or welfare? ; Food and the poverty line --
7. A right to lunch. The free lunch mandate ; The women's campaign ; School lunch and civil rights ; Eligibility standards and the right to lunch --
8. Let them eat ketchup. Who pays for free lunch? ; Combo meals and nutrition standards ; Ketchup and other vegetables --
Epilogue. Fast food and poor children.
|일련 제목:||Politics and society in twentieth-century America.|
|더 많은 정보:|
"A comprehensive examination of school lunches' complex history from the birth of home economics and food as a nutritional science to the arrival of vending machines in cafeterias."--Eliza Krigman,
- National school lunch program.
- School children -- Food -- United States.
- Children -- Nutrition -- United States.
- Children -- Nutrition.
- School children -- Food.
- United States.
- Child Nutritional Physiological Phenomena
- Adolescent Nutritional Physiological Phenomena
- Food Assistance
- School Health Services
- Nutrition Policy
- United States