Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Denise C Gottfredson
|ISBN:||0521623243 9780521623247 0521626293 9780521626293|
|Description:||xiii, 316 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||1. School's potential as a location for delinquency prevention; 2. School-related individual characteristics, attitudes, and experiences; 3. School effects; 4. Field studies of school-based prevention: overview; 5. Changing school and classroom environments: the field studies; 6. Changing student personality, attitudes, and beliefs: the field studies; 7. Lost in translation: why doesn't school-based prevention work as well as it should?; 8. Where do we go from here?|
|Series Title:||Cambridge criminology series.|
|Responsibility:||Denise C. Gottfredson.|
'... a timely and high quality research monograph ... this book is a valuable addition in the field of criminology, psychology, education and youth studies. It, undoubtedly, is a major resource for
- Juvenile delinquency -- United States -- Prevention.
- Deviant behavior -- United States -- Prevention.
- Education and crime -- United States.
- Problem children -- Education -- United States.
- Problem youth -- Education -- United States.
- Deviant behavior -- Prevention.
- Education and crime.
- Juvenile delinquency -- Prevention.
- Problem children -- Education.
- Problem youth -- Education.
- United States.