Encontrar uma cópia na biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que possuem este item...
|Gênero/Forma:||Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)|
|Pessoa Denominada:||Robert Baldwin Ross; Alfred Bruce Douglas, Lord; T W H Crosland; Stuart Mason|
|Tipo de Documento:||Livro|
|Todos os Autores / Contribuintes:||
|Notas:||Collection of newspaper cuttings dating between 1914-1948. 1913 - cuttings primarily concerning the libel action brought by Lord Alfred Douglas against Arthur Ransome for statements in his "Oscar Wilde: a critical study", and Douglas's action against the Times Book Club. With further articles about the case brought against Douglas by Col. Frederic Hambleton Custance. Later cuttings (1914) discuss the case against T.W.H. Crosland who was arrested on charge of conspiring with Lord Alfred and others to pervert the course of justice and to make a false charge against Robert Ross. 1915 - Crosland brought suit against Ross for alleged malicious prosecution. 1925 - Material concerning authorship of "For the love of the King".
Articles pasted onto blank pages with red borders.
|Descrição:||100 p.: ill.; 32 cm.|
|Outros Títulos:||Cuttings. 1913-1948|
- Ross, Robert Baldwin, -- 1869-1918 -- Trials and litigation etc.
- Douglas, Alfred Bruce, -- Lord, -- 1870-1945 -- Trials, litigation etc.
- Crosland, T. W. H. -- (Thomas William Hodgson), -- 1865-1924 -- Trials, litigation etc.
- Mason, Stuart, -- 1872-1927 -- Trials, litigation etc.
- Authors, Irish -- 19th century -- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)