|類型/形式：||Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)|
|提及的人：||Robert Baldwin Ross; Alfred Bruce Douglas; T W H Crosland; Stuart Mason|
|注意：||Collection of newspaper cuttings dating between 1914-1948. 1913 - cuttings primarily concerning the libel action brought by Lord Alfred Douglas against Arthur Ransome for statements in his "Oscar Wilde: a critical study", and Douglas's action against the Times Book Club. With further articles about the case brought against Douglas by Col. Frederic Hambleton Custance. Later cuttings (1914) discuss the case against T.W.H. Crosland who was arrested on charge of conspiring with Lord Alfred and others to pervert the course of justice and to make a false charge against Robert Ross. 1915 - Crosland brought suit against Ross for alleged malicious prosecution. 1925 - Material concerning authorship of "For the love of the King".
Articles pasted onto blank pages with red borders.
|描述：||100 p.: ill.; 32 cm.|
- Ross, Robert Baldwin, -- 1869-1918 -- Trials and litigation etc.
- Douglas, Alfred Bruce, -- 1870-1945 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Crosland, T. W. H. -- (Thomas William Hodgson), -- 1865-1924 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Mason, Stuart, -- 1872-1927 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Authors, Irish -- 19th century -- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)