Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A Neal Porter Book."|
|Description:||234 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Extremely interesting point of view
Todd Munn, a school bully and secret smart guy, has been sentenced to a month of detention, where he will be writing his thoughts in a journal. Will Todd change his bullying tough-guy ways? Does he want to? Or will he end up in juvie? "Scrawl" has an extremely interesting point of view, one that I've...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Poverty -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Poverty -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.