Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Phil Hammond; London South Bank University. Centre for Media and Culture Research.
|Notes:||"The essays in this collection first came together at a conference, held at London South Bank University's Centre for Media and Culture Research in September 2010, on representations of the 'war on terror' in film and television."|
|Description:||338 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Philip Hammond.|
- Terrorism in motion pictures.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Influence.
- Terrorism and mass media -- United States.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in mass media.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009, in mass media.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks (2001) in mass media.
- Terrorism and mass media.
- War on Terrorism (2001-2009) in mass media.
- United States.