Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780061230837 0061230839 9780062232540 0062232541|
|Description:||373 pages ; 18 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Not my favorite of Quinn's books
Julia Quinn is one of my favorite romance authors, but this is not my favorite of her books. I've now read it twice because I couldn't remember what happened in it/wasn't sure I'd read it before. I had. It just wasn't that great. I liked that the heroine, Miranda, wasn't ravishingly...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Man-woman relationships -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships.
- England -- London.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- JuliavQuinn(10 items)
by email@example.com updated 2014-01-03
- Things to Check Out(60 items)
by clovette updated 2012-01-15
- Romance - 2011(18 items)
by fozzieblue updated 2012-01-04
- Things to Check Out(10 items)
by StephD68 updated 2011-08-02
- Romantic Books(22 items)
by chestaliku updated 2010-08-18