Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Almond; Graeme Malcolm
|Performer(s):||Read by Graeme Malcolm.|
|Description:||3 sound cassettes (3 hr., 32 min.) : analog, Dolby stereo.|
Living with his mother in a small village on the edge of the suburbs, shy, often inarticulate, Joe Maloney frequently dreams of a beautiful, elusive tiger whose significance begins to be clear after he befriends a young trapeze artist who comes to town with a shabby traveling circus.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
- Circus -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships.