Tracy Anne Warren
|描述：||379 p. ; 18 cm.|
|責任：||Tracy Anne Warren.|
"He had to marry her. Everyone in London agrees the Byrons are just "as mad, bad, and dangerous to know" as their poetic non-relation. But Lord Jack Byron is facing a predicament that is scandalous ... even for him! Marry a young woman because he lost a bet? Unreformed rake Lord Jack Byron would do anything to get out of it. But the rich merchant who holds his debt insists Jack lead his on-the-shelf daughter to the altar ... and make her believe it's a love match. With no options, Jack agrees, thinking he'll be shackled to a closed-in spinster. But Grace Danvers is no milk-and-water miss ..."--p. of cover.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Nobility -- England -- Fiction.
- Wagers -- Fiction.
- Arranged marriage -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Arranged marriage.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Manners and customs.
- England -- London.