Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Johanna Knowles; Candlewick Press.
|ISBN:||9780763654078 0763654078 9780763664558 0763664553|
|Description:||310 p. ; 21 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Fern and her family own Harry's restaurant. They're a typical family with typical agreements and disagreements. Her brother, Holden, is on the threshold of a life changing decision. Then a major event turns the family's lives upside down. Will they be able to get back their lives? I think "See You...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grief -- Juvenile fiction.
- Restaurants -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Restaurants -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.