Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Johanna Knowles; Candlewick Press,
|ISBN:||9780763654078 0763654078 9780763664558 0763664553|
|Description:||310 pages ; 21 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Fern and her family own Harry's restaurant. They're a typical family with typical agreements and disagreements. Her brother, Holden, is on the threshold of a life changing decision. Then a major event turns the family's lives upside down. Will they be able to get back their lives? I think "See You...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grief -- Juvenile fiction.
- Restaurants -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Restaurants -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
User lists with this item (6)
- Children's Lit with GLBT Main Characters(15 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2016-07-26
- New Children's Materials: April-June 2016(39 items)
by dewitt-library updated 2016-07-25
- New Children's Materials: April-June 2016(40 items)
by test.user updated 2016-07-25
- Things to Check Out(13 items)
by shayne17 updated 2016-06-30
- LGBT(14 items)
by email@example.com updated 2015-11-16