Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Nicholas Sparks; Micah Sparks; Nicholas Sparks; Nicholas Sparks|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kristin Hannah; Nicholas Sparks; John Case; Emily Grayson; Reader's Digest Association.
|Notes:||Spine title: Select editions. Volume 1, 2005.
An "afterwards" with the author follows each novel.
|Description:||573 p. : col. ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Things we do for love / Kristin Hannah --
Three weeks with my brother / Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks --
Murder artist / John Case --
Night train to Lisbon / Emily Grayson.
|Series Title:||Select editions, vol. 277.|
|Other Titles:||Select editions.
3 weeks with my brother
|Responsibility:||selected and edited by Reader's Digest.|
3 weeks with my brother: In January 2003, Nicholas Sparks and his brother Micah set off on a 3-week trip around the world. The trip marks a milestone in their lives, for at 37 and 38 respectively, they were now the only surviving members of their family. As they travel, the details of the untimely deaths of their parents and sister unfold. The brothers band together to heal, to remember, and to learn to live life to the fullest. Afterwards--reading books with Nicholas Sparks, along with a trip to the movies.
Murder artist: This suspenseful search for missing children is a roller-coaster ride that grabs you on page one and doesn't let go until the end. Afterwards--who is John Case? Plus some magic and a hint of voodoo.
Night train to Lisbon: Romance and mystery on the eve of war, when an American heiress touring Europe meets a charming Cambridge physicist. Afterwards--the very private Emily Grayson and other notoriously reticent writers.
- Divorced women -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Restaurateurs -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Aging parents -- Fiction.
- Restaurants -- Fiction.
- Sparks, Nicholas -- Biography.
- Sparks, Micah -- Biography.
- Sparks, Nicholas -- Family.
- Sparks, Nicholas -- Journeys.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Brothers -- United States.
- Television journalists -- Fiction.
- Separated people -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Americans -- Europe -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Connecticut -- Fiction.