Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Moskowitz, Howard R.
Sensory and consumer research in food product design and development.
Ames, Iowa : Blackwell Pub., 2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Howard R Moskowitz; Jacqueline H Beckley; Anna V A Resurreccion
|ISBN:||9781119945949 1119945941 9781621982241 1621982246|
|Description:||1 online resource (xiii, 424 pages) : illustrations.|
|Contents:||Author biographies --
1. Emerging corporate knowledge needs: how and where does sensory fit? --
2. Making use of existing knowledge and increasing its business value-the forgotten productivity tool --
3. Understanding consumers' and customers' needs-the growth engine --
4. Innovation's friend: integrated market and sensory input for food product design and development --
5. A process to bring consumer mind-sets into a corporation --
6. Developing relevant concepts --
7. High-level product assessments --
8. So what can sensory do for me (or for my company)?9 What types of tests do sensory researchers do to measure sensory response to the product? and ... why do they do them? --
10. What can sensory researchers do to characterize products? and ... how does one select the best method? --
11. So what are the practical considerations in actually running a test? what do I need to know? what does the rest of the company need to know? --
12. Evolving sensory research --
13. Addressable MindsTM and directed innovation: new vistas for the sensory community.
|Series Title:||IFT Press series.|
|Responsibility:||Howard R. Moskowitz, Jacqueline H. Beckley, Anna V.A. Resurreccion.|