Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Polynices, (Greek mythological figure); Eteocles, King of Thebes (Mythological character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Aeschylus.; Arthur Sidgwick
|Notes:||"The text used in this edition ... is taken, with further careful revision, from the Aeschylus published by the Oxford University Press as one of the new series of classical texts."--Preface.|
|Description:||xxviii, , 75 pages 17 cm.|
|Series Title:||[Clarendon Press Series.]|
|Responsibility:||by A. Sidgwick.|
- Seven against Thebes (Greek mythology) -- Drama.
- Polynices -- (Greek mythological figure) -- Drama.
- Eteocles, -- King of Thebes (Mythological character) -- Drama.
- Thebes (Greece) -- Drama.
- Eteocles (Greek mythology)
- Polyneices (Greek mythology)
- Seven against Thebes (Greek mythology)
- Greece -- Thebes.