|提及的人：||Cesar Chavez; Leon J Davis; Max Greenberg; Coretta Scott King; Richard M Nixon; Harry Van Arsdale|
|所有的著者/提供者：||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees.|
|在：||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees|
|描述：||2 linear ft.|
Include memoranda, notes and letters regarding civil rights, health maintenance organizations, strikes, wage stabilization, lockouts, the Vietnam War, the proposed impeachment of President Richard Nixon, union elections, rules and regulations, training, and arrangements for the national union Founding Convention (1973); Leon Davis' report on union organizing in hospitals; minutes of the Executive Board; constitution and bylaws; routine correspondence between Davis and Max Greenberg (president, Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union); and speeches by Coretta Scott King, Cesar Chavez, Harry Van Arsdale, and Max Greenberg on the occasion of the founding of the National Union (1973).
- Chavez, Cesar, -- 1927-1993.
- Davis, Leon J. -- (Leon Julius), -- 1907-
- Greenberg, Max.
- King, Coretta Scott, -- 1927-2006.
- Nixon, Richard M. -- (Richard Milhous), -- 1913-1994
- Van Arsdale, Harry, -- 1905-1986.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees. -- District 1199.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- Health maintenance organizations -- United States.
- Strikes and lockouts -- United States.
- Wage-price policy -- United States.