Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Order of Railway Conductors and Brakemen.|
|In:||Order of Railway Conductors and Brakemen|
|Description:||7.5 linear ft.|
There is routine correspondence from committees representing workers on the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway (1907-1960), Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (1908-1969), Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway (1908-1957), Chicago and North Western Railway (1903-1961), Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad (1904-1960), Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad (1921-1962), Illinois Central Railroad (1930-1960), and Louisville and Nashville Railroad (1919-1957).
Additional committee files include those on the Atlantic Coast Line Company (1909-1965), Gulf Coast and Santa Fe Railroad (1908-1958), Atlantic and West Point Railroad (1911-1955), Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (1910-1961), Bangor and Aroostook Railroad (1907-1919), Boston and Albany Railroad (1908-1962), Boston and Maine Railroad (1911-1949), Burlington and Rock Island Railroad (1945-1952), Central of Georgia Railroad (1918-1963), Central of New Jersey Railroad (1917-1961), Lehigh and New England Railroad (1952-1958), Chesapeake & Ohio Railway (1910-1957), Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad (1939-1947), Chicago Great Western Railway (1912-1949), Chicago, Indianapolis and Louisville Railroad (1907-1962), Kansas City Southern Railway (1920-1960), Lehigh Valley Railroad (1947-1957), Long Island Railroad (1954), Maine Central Railroad (1932-1949), Michigan Central Railroad (1944-1961), Minneapolis and St. Louis Railroad (1936-1957), Minneapolis and St. Paul Railroad (1907-1958), Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (1918-1966), Missouri Pacific Railroad (1904-1961), Missouri Pacific Railroad (Gulf Coast Lines) (1908-1959), and New Orleans and Northeastern Railroad (1926-1928). The files concern a wide variety of individual grievances and contract negotiations on individual properties. The materials are largely routine and facilitative in nature.
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company.
- Atlantic Coast Line Company.
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
- Boston and Albany Railroad.
- Boston and Maine Railroad.
- Burlington and Rock Island Railroad.
- Central of Georgia Railroad Company.
- Central of New Jersey Railroad Company.
- Chesapeake & Ohio Railway Company.
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company.
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company.
- Chicago Great Western Railway Company (1940-1968)
- Chicago, Indianapolis & Louisville Railway Company.
- Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railway Company.
- Chicago, Rock Island, and Pacific Railroad Company (1948- )
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad.
- Illinois Central Railroad Company.
- Kansas City Southern Railway Company.
- Lehigh and New England Railroad.
- Lehigh Valley Railroad.
- Long Island Rail Road.
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company.
- Maine Central Railroad Company.
- Michigan Central Railroad.
- Minneapolis & St. Louis Railroad.
- Minneapolis and St. Paul Railroad.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad.
- Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railway.
- New Orleans and Northeastern Railroad.
- Railroad conductors.