Find a copy in the library
|Named Person:||William J Abelow; Harry Epstein; Samuel Ranhand; William Taylor; Robert F Wagner|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees.|
|In:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees|
|Description:||.5 linear ft.|
Include memoranda and notes on wages and position classifications of hospital employees; a research study proposal and reports of the Hospital Facts Society Inc. on fringe benefits offered by unionized voluntary hospitals in New York City; minutes; and membership lists. Also, correspondence between Samuel Ranhand (researcher, Hospital Facts Society Inc.), William Taylor (vice president, 1199), and William Abelow (executive director, League of Voluntary Hospitals) pertaining to wages and to the conduct and findings of the Society's research study.
- Abelow, William J.
- Epstein, Harry.
- Ranhand, Samuel.
- Taylor, William.
- Wagner, Robert F. -- (Robert Ferdinand), -- 1877-1953.
- Hospital Facts Society, inc.
- League of Voluntary Hospitals and Homes of New York.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees. -- District 1199.
- Labor unions -- Hospitals -- New York (State) -- New York.