도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||James Henry Fitzpatrick|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees.|
|안에:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees|
|설명:||1 transcript (28 p.)|
Monsignor James Fitzpatrick's comments regard his position on the Permanent Administrative Committee (PAC); its establishment, goals and drawbacks; the establishment of the Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA) and the League of Voluntary Hospitals (LVH). He also gives his views on industry-wide bargaining for hospitals; the Catholic Church's position on unions and collective bargaining; labor representation on PAC; collective bargaining legislation for hospital workers; the organizational structure of Catholic hospitals; the organization of the Catholic Church in New York City; per diem patient costs; changes in medical technology; the training and upgrading of hospital workers; the integration of ethnic communities; the ethnic composition of various hospitals; live-in hospital workers; the role of hospitals in the religious community; differences in financing Catholic, Jewish and Protestant hospitals; endowment vs. donation financing of hospitals; public sympathy for hospital workers; the personal relationships between nuns and hospital workers; the changes in hospital personnel policies; the dignity of unskilled labor; the worker turnover rates in Catholic hospitals; changes in wages due to unionization; third party payer financing and less-than-cost reimbursement.
- Fitzpatrick, James Henry, -- 1922-
- Catholic Church. -- Archdiocese of New York (N.Y.)
- Greater New York Hospital Association.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees. -- District 1199.
- Permanent Administrative Committee (New York, N.Y.)
- Catholic hospitals -- United States -- Administration.
- Labor -- United States -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Hospital care -- United States -- Costs.
- Labor unions -- Political activity -- New York (State)