|提及的人：||James Henry Fitzpatrick|
|所有的著者/提供者：||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees.|
|在：||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees|
|描述：||1 transcript (28 p.)|
Fitzpatrick interview discusses, among other topics, the Permanent Administrative Committee, appointed to review wages and working conditions in voluntary hospitals; collective bargaining for hospital workers; the ethnic composition of various communities and hospitals; and the management and personnel of Catholic hospitals.
- Fitzpatrick, James Henry, -- 1922-
- Catholic Church. -- Archdiocese of New York (N.Y.)
- Greater New York Hospital Association.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees. -- District 1199.
- Permanent Administrative Committee (New York, N.Y.)
- Catholic hospitals -- United States -- Administration.
- Church and labor -- United States.
- Hospital care -- United States -- Costs.
- Labor unions -- Political activity -- New York (State)