Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Page numbers 11, 12 repeated and page numbers 15-18 are omitted.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (, 21[i.e. 19, 1] p.)|
|Contents:||A circular letter to the clergy of Maryland enforcing the duty, and by an easie method, accompanied with a suitable provision of books, facilitating to them the fundamental work of catechising --
A course of catechising to be observed in the plantations --
A circular letter to the clergy of Mary-land relating to the great duty of preaching, more especially to the supplying the deficiency thereof, during the present paucity of ministers, by lending or dispersing of good books --
The layman's library.
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
- Church of England -- Maryland -- Pastoral letters and charges -- Early works to 1800.
- Catechetics -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Preaching -- Maryland -- Early works to 1800.
- Church libraries -- Book lists -- Early works to 1800.
- Maryland -- Church history -- Early works to 1800.