Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Sexual victimization in prisons and jails reported by inmates, 2008-09
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Allen J Beck; United States. Bureau of Justice Statistics.; RTI International.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on April 28, 2011).
Title of previous edition: Sexual victimization in state and federal prisons reported by inmates, 2007.
"August 2010, NCJ 231169."
The second National Inmate Survey was conducted between October 2008 and December 2009. It was administered to 81,566 inmates ages 18 or older by RTI International for the Bureau of Justice Statistics. The survey was conducted in 167 state and federal prisons, 286 jails, and 10 special confinement facilities operated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the U.S. military, and correctional authorities in Indian country. -- P. 6.
|Description:||1 online resource (91 pages)|
|Other Titles:||National Inmate Survey, 2008-09
Sexual victimization in state and federal prisons reported by inmates
|Responsibility:||Allen J. Beck [and others].|
- Violent offenders -- United States.
- Prisoners -- Sexual behavior -- United States -- Statistics.
- Prisoners -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Statistics.
- Rape victims -- United States -- Statistics.
- Prison violence -- United States -- Statistics.
- United States. -- Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003.
- Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003 (United States)
- Prison violence.
- Prisoners -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Prisoners -- Sexual behavior.
- Rape victims.
- Violent offenders.
- United States.