|提及的人：||Seymour Martin Lipset; Seymour Martin Lipset|
Seymour Martin Lipset; State University of New York at Buffalo. University Archives.
|描述：||9 boxes (13.5 linear feet)|
Printed material collected by Lipset and others at Harvard University between 1967 and 1971. Includes student publications; articles for scholarly journals and popular magazines; newspaper clippings; and studies concerning student activist movements throughout the world, with emphasis on the United States, Latin America, and international student organizations. Also many unpublished studies about students originally prepared for presentation at conferences or for graduate courses. This collection reflects only a partial result of the material collected by the project.
- Lipset, Seymour Martin -- Archives.
- Sociologists -- United States -- Archives.
- Harvard University. -- Department of Sociology -- Faculty.
- University of California, Berkeley. -- Department of Sociology -- Faculty.
- Sociology -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
- College students -- Political activity.
- College students -- Political activity -- United States.
- Student movements.
- Student movements -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
- Sociology -- Research -- United States.
- Sociology -- Authorship.
- Social sciences -- Research -- United States.
- Student publications -- United States.
- Lipset, Seymour Martin.
- Harvard University. -- Department of Sociology.
- University of California, Berkeley. -- Department of Sociology.
- Politics and government
- Social sciences -- Research.
- Sociology -- Research.
- Sociology -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Student publications.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- United States.