Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Findaway World, LLC.; TMW Media Group.; Playaway View (Firm)|
|Notes:||Title from label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by TMW Media Group.
Issued on Playaway View, a dedicated video media player.
Powered by rechargeable battery ; container includes one electrical power adapter.
Earphones not required for audio playback.
|Description:||1 video media player (48 min.) : digital, sound, color ; 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||Shapes and colors --
Numbers and quantities.
|Series Title:||Special kids learning series.|
|Other Titles:||Shapes and colors and numbers and quantities|
Shapes and colors: The world is full of great shapes and colors. This program identifies circles, squares, triangles, stars and how to trace favorite shapes! Children show what they've learned by identifying each color. Teaches communications, early academics, play & motor skills plus speech, labeling, writing, reading, generalization and association to objects.
Numbers & quantities: In this program children learn numbers as easy as 1-2-3 along with identifying 0 to 50, count forward and backward, basic addition and the concept of quantities. Teaches communications, early academics & motor skills plus speech, labeling, writing, reading, generalization and association to quantities.
- Learning disabled children -- Education -- Juvenile films.
- Special education -- Juvenile films.
- Life skills -- Juvenile films.
- Shapes -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Juvenile films.
- Colors -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Juvenile films.
- Counting -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Juvenile films.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Juvenile films.