Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Bernard Cornwell|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bernard Cornwell; Sean Bean; Tom Clegg; Nigel Kneale; Malcolm Craddock; ITV Productions.; Granada International.
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Notes:||Cataloged from container.
Based on the novels by Bernard Cornwell.
Originally broadcast on British television in 1994.
|Credits:||Writers: Charles Wood, Eoghan Harris, Clin MacDonald ; producer, Malcolm Craddock.|
|Cast:||Sean Bean, Daragh O'Malley, James Purefoy, Emily Mortimer, Ian McNeice, Jason Durr, Hugh Fraser, John Tams.|
|Target Audience:||M - Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over. Note: Contains medium level violence.|
|Description:||2 videodiscs (ca. 306 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; 16:9 aspect ratio ; encoded for region 4 ; PAL.|
|Contents:||Disc 1: Sharpe's company (102 min.) (1994) --
Sharpe's enemy (102 min.) (1994). Disc 2: Sharpe's honour (102 min.) (1994).
|Other Titles:||Sharpe's company
|Responsibility:||director, Tom Clegg.|
Sharpe's enemy: Portugal 1812 - Sharpe must do battle with a gang of deserters who have taken hostages including Isabella, the beautiful wife of an English colonel.
Sharpe's honour: Spain 1813 - Officer Sharpe unwittingly becomes a pawn in the game of a French spy. He is falsely accused of dishonouring the wife of a Spanish Marques. How can be clear his name of allegations of dishonour and deceit?
- Cornwell, Bernard -- Film adaptations.
- Sharpe, Richard (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Soldiers -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Portugal -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Spain -- Drama.
- Peninsular War, 1807-1814 -- Drama.
- Historical television programs -- Great Britain.
- Historical drama.
- Great Britain -- History, Military -- 19th century -- Drama.