Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Bernard Cornwell; Bernard Cornwell|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bernard Cornwell; Sean Bean; Tom Clegg; Nigel Kneale; Malcolm Craddock; ITV Productions.; Granada International.
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Notes:||Cataloged from container.
Based on the novels by Bernard Cornwell.
Originally broadcast on British television in 1996.
|Credits:||Writers: Charles Wood, Eoghan Harris ; producer, Malcolm Craddock, Muir Sutherland.|
|Cast:||Sean Bean, Daragh O'Malley, Abigal Cruttenden, Hugh Fraser, James Laurenson, Nicholas Farrell, Michael Cochrane.|
|Target Audience:||M - Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over.|
|Description:||2 videodiscs (ca. 306 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; 14:9 aspect ratio ; encoded for region 4 ; PAL.|
|Contents:||Sharpe's regiment (102 min.) (1996) --
Sharpe's siege (102 min.) (1996) --
Sharpe's mission (102 min.) (1996).
|Other Titles:||Sharpe's regiment
|Responsibility:||director, Tom Clegg.|
Sharpe's siege: France 1813 - Sharpe is sent on a perilous mission to capture a French fort high in the Pyrenees leaving his wife behind and gravely ill with yellow fever. It turns into a suicide mission when he becomes trapped and isolated in enemy territory.
Sharpe's mission: France 1813 - Sharpe joins Colonel Brand on a dangerous mission behind enemy lines to destroy a French ammunition store. He is confronted by a much deadlier enemy, a traitor from within his own ranks.
- Cornwell, Bernard -- Film adaptations.
- Sharpe, Richard (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Soldiers -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Portugal -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Spain -- Drama.
- Peninsular War, 1807-1814 -- Drama.
- Historical television programs -- Great Britain.
- Historical drama.
- Great Britain -- History, Military -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Cornwell, Bernard.
- Historical television programs.
- Military campaigns.
- Sharpe, Richard (Fictitious character)
- Great Britain.