Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Bernard Cornwell|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bernard Cornwell; Sean Bean; Tom Clegg; Nigel Kneale; Malcolm Craddock; ITV Productions.; Granada International.
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Notes:||Cataloged from container.
Based on the novels by Bernard Cornwell.
Originally broadcast on British television in 1997.
"Bonus feature: Sharpe the legend, a recollection of Sharpe's military career"--Container.
|Credits:||Writers: Charles Wood, Eoghan Harris, Patrick Harbinson, Kate Carysfort ; producer, Malcolm Craddock, Katherine Hedderly ; executive producer, Muir Sutherland, Jonathan Powell.|
|Cast:||Sean Bean, Daragh O'Malley, Abigail Cruttenden, Hugh Fraser, Brian Cox, Elizabeth Hurley, Pete Postelwaithe, Alexis Denisof, Caroline Langrishe, John Tams.|
|Target Audience:||Rated M: Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over.|
|Description:||2 videodiscs (402 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; 4:3 aspect ratio ; encoded for region 4 ; PAL.|
|Other Titles:||Sharpe's revenge
|Responsibility:||director, Tom Clegg.|
Sharpe's justice: England 1814 - Sharpe returns to England with his reputation restored and is ordered to command a local militia force in his home town. He must choose which side to take - that of the corrupt gentry or his own kind.
Sharpe's revenge: France 1814 - Sharpe has been framed and is accused of stealing Napolean's treasures. Abandoned by his wife Jane and persecuted by both the British and the French, Sharpe must embark on a perilous journey in search of truth and revenge.
Sharpe's Waterloo: France 1815 - Sharpe is thrust back into action after the news of Napolean's return from exile. Once again reunited with the Chosen Men, they must fight in the great battle of Waterloo.
- Cornwell, Bernard -- Film adaptations.
- Sharpe, Richard (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Soldiers -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Portugal -- Drama.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Campaigns -- Spain -- Drama.
- Waterloo, Battle of, Waterloo, Belgium, 1815 -- Drama.
- Peninsular War, 1807-1814 -- Drama.
- Historical television programs -- Great Britain.
- Historical drama.
- Great Britain -- History, Military -- 19th century -- Drama.