Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Biography Juvenile literature
|Named Person:||Betty Mae Jumper; Betty Mae Jumper|
|Material Type:||Biography, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jan Godown Annino; Lisa Desimini
|ISBN:||9781426305924 1426305923 9781426305931 1426305931|
|Notes:||Title from cover.|
|Awards:||Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2011|
|Description:||33,  p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 23 x 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Story of Betty Mae Jumper, Seminole tribal leader
Betty Mae Jumper, Seminole tribal leader
|Responsibility:||by Jan Godown Annino ; illustrated by Lisa Desimini ; afterword by Moses Jumper, Jr.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
A book that was made for you!
I read She Sang Promise today and as I read the book I enjoyed it. It had really good colorful illustrations. Also, the text wasn't too hard to read so She Sang Promise is a good book for anybody. This book is a story of Betty Mae Jumper that became a Seminole Tribal. Since she was determined to get...
- Was this review helpful to you?
SHE SANG PROMISE
Greetings to our Readers.
The team that brings you this creative non-fiction picture book, illustrator Lisa Desimini, Moses Jumper Jr., who wrote the book's letter to children in the afterword & myself, the writer, feel children of all ages will want to know about the story of Betty Mae...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Jumper, Betty Mae, -- 1923-2011 -- Juvenile literature.
- Seminole Indians -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Seminole Indians -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Florida -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Jumper, Betty Mae, -- 1923-
- Seminole Indians -- Biography.