Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Sherlock Holmes; John H Watson, (Fictitious character); Arthur Conan Doyle; Arthur Conan Doyle; Arthur Conan Doyle; Sherlock Holmes; John H Watson, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 280 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||'My ancestors were country squires' --
'This inhospitable town' --
'You have been in Afghanistan, I perceive' --
'He is the Napoleon of crime' --
'You should publish an account of the case' --
'I've had to do with fifty murderers' --
'The many causes célèbres and sensational trials in which I have figured' --
'I should never marry --
'I travelled for two years in Tibet' --
'I then passed through Persia --
'I hear of Sherlock everywhere' --
'Occasional indiscretions of his own' --
'A small farm upon the downs' --
'There's an east wind coming' --
'The greatest mystery for last'.
- Holmes, Sherlock -- Fiction.
- Watson, John H. -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- England -- Fiction.
- Doyle, Arthur Conan, -- 1859-1930 -- Characters -- Sherlock Holmes.
- Doyle, Arthur Conan, -- 1859-1930 -- Characters -- John H. Watson.
- Doyle, Arthur Conan, -- 1859-1930.
- Holmes, Sherlock.
- Watson, John H. -- (Fictitious character)
- Private investigators.