|類型/形式：||Detective and mystery films
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Action and adventure films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|提及的人：||Sherlock Holmes; John H Watson, (Fictitious character); Irene Adler, (Fictitious character); Irene Adler, (Fictitious character); Sherlock Holmes; John H Watson, (Fictitious character)|
Guy Ritchie; Michael Robert Johnson, (Screenwriter); Anthony Peckham; Simon Kinberg; Lionel Wigram; Joel Silver; Susan Downey; Dan Lin, (Film producer); Michael Tadross; Bruce Berman; Philippe Rousselot; Robert Downey, Jr.; Jude Law; Rachel McAdams; Mark Strong; Eddie Marsan; Kelly Reilly; James Fox; Hans Matheson; Geraldine James; Sarah Greenwood; James Herbert; Hans Zimmer; Jenny Beavan; Arthur Conan Doyle; Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ),; Village Roadshow Pictures,; Silver Pictures,; Wigram Productions,; Warner Home Video (Firm),
|語言註釋：||In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish with optional French and Spanish subtitles and English subtitles for the hearing impaired (SDH).|
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were created by the late Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and appear in stories and novels by him.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Special feature: "Sherlock Holmes reinvented" featurette.
|餘額：||Co-producer, Steve Clark-Hall ; production designer, Sarah Greenwood ; editor, James Herbert ; music by Hans Zimmer ; costume designer, Jenny Beavan ; visual effects supervisor, Chas Jarrett.|
|演員名單:||Robert Downey, Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong, Eddie Marsan, Kelly Reilly, James Fox, Hans Matheson, Geraldine James.|
|針對讀者群：||MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense sequences of violence and action, some startling images and a scene of suggestive material.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (128 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他題名：||Sherlock Holmes (Motion picture : 2009)|
|責任：||a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; a Silver Pictures production ; a Wigram production ; directed by Guy Ritchie ; screenplay by Michael Robert Johnson and Anthony Peckham and Simon Kinberg ; screen story by Lionel Wigram and Michael Robert Johnson ; produced by Joel Silver, Lionel Wigram, Susan Downey, Dan Lin ; executive producers, Michael Tadross and Bruce Berman ; director of photography, Philippe Rousselot ; a Guy Ritchie film.|
After finally catching serial killer and occult 'sorcerer' Lord Blackwood, legendary sleuth Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Dr. Watson can close yet another successful case. After his execution, Blackwood mysteriously returns from the grave and resumes his killing spree, Holmes must take up the hunt once again. Contending with Watson's new fiancée and the dimwitted head of Scotland Yard, the determined detective must unravel the clues that will lead him into a twisted web of murder, deceit, and black magic, not to mention the deadly embrace of temptress Irene Adler.
- Holmes, Sherlock -- Drama.
- Watson, John H. -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Adler, Irene -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Department -- Drama.
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- England -- Drama.
- Crime films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Action and adventure films.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Adler, Irene -- (Fictitious character)
- Holmes, Sherlock.
- Watson, John H. -- (Fictitious character)
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Criminal investigation.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Dept -- Drama.
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Watson, John H. (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Adler, Irene (Fictitious character) -- Drama.