Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction, American
Science fiction, American
Young adult fiction
National Book Award for Young Perople's Literature: Honor
Michael L. Printz book award: Winner
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Companion to: The drowned cities.|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection
National Book Award Honor for Young People's Literature, 2010.
Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2011.
|Description:||326 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Paolo Bacigalupi.|
Praise for Ship Breaker"Bacigalupi's future earth is brilliantly imagined and its genesis anchored in contemporary issues...The characters are layered and complex, and their almost unthinkable
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Recycling (Waste) -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Recycling (Waste, etc.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Recycling (Waste) -- fiction.
- Conduct of life -- fiction.
User lists with this item (53)
- Spark a Reaction - Teen to Elementary book list, SRP 2014(31 items)
by carteretlibraries updated about a month ago
- Printz Award Winners(13 items)
by dordtlibrary updated about a month ago
- Things to Check Out(15 items)
by jbota updated about a month ago
- Books Read/Reviewed(251 items)
by elfgreen updated about a month ago
- Apocolyptic Dystopian themes(23 items)
by email@example.com updated about a day ago