Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction, American
Science fiction, American
National Book Award for Young Perople's Literature: Honor
Michael L. Printz book award: Winner
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Companion to: The drowned cities.|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection
National Book Award Honor for Young People's Literature, 2010.
Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2011.
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.|
|Description:||326 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Paolo Bacigalupi.|
Praise for Ship Breaker"Bacigalupi's future earth is brilliantly imagined and its genesis anchored in contemporary issues...The characters are layered and complex, and their almost unthinkable
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Recycling (Waste, etc.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Recycling (Waste) -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
User lists with this item (56)
- RGS Dystopian Reads(19 items)
by purcell_j updated about 4 days ago
- Things I Recommend(136 items)
by mad7976 updated about a month ago
- Things I Own(74 items)
by EllieElephant updated about a month ago
- Books Read/Reviewed(256 items)
by elfgreen updated 2015-08-14
- UNO-YA Adventure(91 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-07-27