Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jacques Cartier; John Florio
|Notes:||Translation of the Italian translation by Giovanni Baptista Ramusio of the accounts of Jacques Cartier's first two voyages to Canada, published in his "Delle navigationi e viaggi", Venice, 1556. Cartier's authorship of the original texts is doubtful.
Signatures: A-B² C-M⁴.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, [n.d.]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American culture series, reel 2.11). On reel with 6 other titles.|
|Description:||, 78,  p. ; (4to)|
|Series Title:||American culture series, 2.11.|
Shorte and briefe narration of the two navigations and discoveries to the northweast partes called Newe Fraunce
- Indians of North America -- Canada -- Early works to 1800.
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- French -- Early works to 1800.
- New France -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- France -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- Canada -- History -- To 1763 (New France)
- Discoveries in geography.
- Discovery and exploration, French.
- Indians of North America.
- North America -- New France.