Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Excerpts Vocal scores with piano
|Named Person:||Ruby Keeler; George Brent; Bebe Daniels; Warner Baxter; Ginger Rogers; Dick Powell; Una Merkel; Guy Kibbe|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry Warren; Al Dubin
|Language Note:||English words.|
|Notes:||Arranged for voice and piano; includes chord symbols and ukulele chord diagrams.
Illustrated title page in black and purple has line drawings of a crowd of men and women, the men in top hats and bowlers / Harris; includes inset photographs of Ruby Keeler, George Brent, Bebe Daniels, Warner Baxter, Ginger Rogers, Dick Powell, Una Merkel, and Guy Kibbe.
Advertisements on p.  include musical incipits for: "The lamplit hour," by Arthur A. Penn; "Who knows?" by Ernest R. Ball; "Can't yo' heah me callin' Caroline," by Caro Roma; and "The dawn brought me love and you," by Richard Kountz.
|Description:||1 vocal score (5 pages) ; 31 cm|
|Other Titles:||42nd Street.
Now that we have had the rice and flowers
I'll go home and get my panties
42nd Street (Motion picture)
|Responsibility:||lyric by Al Dubin ; music by Harry Warren.|
- Motion picture music -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Keeler, Ruby -- Portraits.
- Brent, George, -- 1904-1979 -- Portraits.
- Daniels, Bebe, -- 1901-1971 -- Portraits.
- Baxter, Warner, -- 1889-1951 -- Portraits.
- Rogers, Ginger, -- 1911-1995 -- Portraits.
- Powell, Dick, -- 1904-1963 -- Portraits.
- Merkel, Una, -- 1903-1986 -- Portraits.
- Kibbe, Guy -- Portraits.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1931-1940.