Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Documentaries and Factual Films
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jon Palfreman; Palfreman Film Group.; WGBH Educational Foundation.
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on Frontline, Mar. 31, 2009.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Mark Rublee ; editor, Jon Neuburger ; original music, Cal Scott.|
|Performer(s):||Narrated by Will Lyman.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD, region 1, widescreen (enhanced); Dolby Digital stereo.|
"We were incredibly lucky" --
Stories of a broken system --
More pitfalls --
How to get a fairer system? --
Change is coming --
|Series Title:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Other Titles:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||a Frontline co-production with the Palfreman Film Group ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; senior producer, Raney Aronson ; co-producer, Kate McMahon ; written, produced, and directed by Jon Palfreman.|
- Health Care Reform
- Delivery of Health Care -- economics
- Insurance, Health -- economics
- Health Expenditures
- Cost of Illness
- United States
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Insurance -- United States.
- Public health administration.
- Health care reform -- United States -- 21st century.
- Medical care -- Needs assessment -- United States.
- Medical care, Cost of -- United States -- 21st century.
- Medical care -- United States -- Finance -- 21st century.
- Health care reform.
- Medical care.
- Medical care, Cost of.
- Medical care -- Finance.
- Medical care -- Needs assessment.
- Medical policy.
- United States.