Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jon Palfreman; T R Reid; WGBH Educational Foundation,; Palfreman Film Group.; PBS Video,
|Notes:||"A Frontline co-production with the Palfreman Film Group ; FRONTLINE is a production of WGBH Boston, which is solely responsible for its content."--Credits.
|Credits:||Edited by Jon Neuburger ; correspondent, T.R. Reid.|
|Performer(s):||Correspondent: T.R. Reid.|
|Event notes:||Originally broadcast as segments of the television program Frontline on April 15, 2008.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; NTSC;region 1; widescreen presentation; stereo sound.|
|Contents:||1. Great Britain: a leader in preventive medicine --
2. Japan: universal coverage, no gatekeepers --
3. Germany: a popular largely market-based system --
4. Taiwan: a new system they copied from others --
5. Switzerland: its former system resembled ours.
|Other Titles:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||written by Jon Palfreman and T.R. Reid ; produced and directed by Jon Palfreman.|
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical care -- Great Britain.
- Medical care -- Japan.
- Medical care -- Germany.
- Medical care -- Taiwan.
- Medical care -- Switzerland.
- Public health administration.
- Medical care.
- Great Britain.
- United States.
User lists with this item (6)
- japan health care system(8 items)
by liz.simakoff updated 2015-03-18
- New in Public Health @ Brookens(89 items)
by ahbinder updated 2011-12-30
- Media on Social Movements(101 items)
by IUMediaReserveServices updated 2011-03-31
- Transcultural health care(13 items)
by holisticlibrarian updated 2009-11-16
- Eveline's project(69 items)
by jrecha updated 2009-11-03