Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Magazine format television programs
Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)230824328|
|Material Type:||Videorecording, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jon Palfreman; T R Reid; Palfreman Film Group.; WGBH Educational Foundation.; PBS Home Video.; OverDrive, Inc.
|Notes:||Downloadable video file.
Title from title screen (viewed July 14, 2010).
Originally produced as a segment of the television program Frontline, April 15, 2008.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Mark Rublee ; editor, Jon Neuburger ; original music, Cal Scott.|
|Performer(s):||Correspondent: T.R. Reid.|
|Target Audience:||Age group: NR.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: OverDrive Media Console (file size: 296314KB).|
|Other Titles:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||a Frontline co-production with the Palfreman Film Group ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; written by Jon Palfreman and T.R. Reid ; produced and directed by Jon Palfreman.|
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical care -- Great Britain.
- Medical care -- Japan.
- Medical care -- Germany.
- Medical care -- Taiwan.
- Medical care -- Switzerland.
- Public health administration.
- Health Care Costs -- Asia.
- Health Care Costs -- Europe.
- Health Care Costs -- United States.
- Cross-Cultural Comparison -- Asia.
- Cross-Cultural Comparison -- Europe.
- Cross-Cultural Comparison -- United States.
- Health Policy -- economics -- Asia.
- Health Policy -- economics -- Europe.
- Health Policy -- economics -- United States.
- Quality of Health Care -- economics -- Asia.
- Quality of Health Care -- economics -- Europe.
- Quality of Health Care -- economics -- United States.