Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George Alderson; Frank Duveneck; Dwight Steele; Diane Walker; David Brower|
|Material Type:||Biography, Manuscript|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ted Hudson; Rose Gray; Karen Jorgensen-Esmaili; Claire Baruxis; Sierra Club. History Committee.
|Notes:||Underwritten by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Sierra Club.
Transcripts of interviews completed under the auspices of the Sierra Club History Committee.
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, portraits ; 29 cm.|
|Contents:||Environmental campaigner in Washington, D.C., 1960s-1970s / George Alderson ; an interview conducted by Ted Hudson --
Loma Prieta Chapter founder, protector of environmental and human rights / Frank Duveneck ; an interview conducted by Rose Gray --
Controversies over the San Francisco Bay and waterfront, 1960s-1970s / Dwight Steele ; an interview conducted by Karen Jorgensen-Esmaili --
The Sierra Club in New Jersey : focus on toxic waste management / Diane Walker ; an interview conducted by Claire Baruxis.
|Series Title:||Sierra Club Oral History Project, 33.|
|Responsibility:||interviews conducted by Ted Hudson [and others].|
- Alderson, George, -- Environmental campaigner in Washington, D.C., 1960s-1970s.
- Duveneck, Frank, -- Loma Prieta Chapter founder, protector of environmental and human rights.
- Steele, Dwight, -- Controversies over the San Francisco Bay and waterfront, 1960s-1970s.
- Walker, Diane, -- Sierra Club in New Jersey.
- Brower, David, -- 1912-2000.
- Sierra Club -- History.
- Environmentalists -- United States -- Interviews.