|描述：||406 pages ; 24 cm.|
At 1:15 a.m, a Minnesota political fixer answers his doorbell. The next thing he knows, he's waking up on the floor of a moving car, lying on a plastic sheet, his body wet with blood. When the car stops, a voice says, "Hey, I think he's breathing," and another voice says, "Yeah? Give me the bat." And that's the last thing he ever knows. Lucas Davenport is investigating another case when the trail leads to the man's disappearance, then--very troublingly--to the Minneapolis police department itself, and then--most troublingly of all--to a woman who could give Machiavelli lessons. She has very definite ideas about the way the world should work, and the money, ruthlessness, and sheer will to make it happen. No matter who gets in the way.
- Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Fiction.
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Fiction.
- Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character)
- Private investigators.
- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- New Books - Altamaha Tech(294 资料)
由 altamahatechlibrary 已更新 2014-09-12
- Things to Check Out(35 资料)
由 cdyalpine 已更新 2013-09-25
- May 2013(8 资料)
由 MelissaDalke 已更新 2013-06-13
- Most popular additions for May 2013(100 资料)
由 jamesfitch 已更新 2013-06-01
- *New Books, May 2013 - June 2013(14 资料)
由 dkrexon 已更新 2013-05-23