|提及的人：||Simmons J Baker; Thomas H Watson; Baker family|
Simmons J Baker; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library. Southern Historical Collection.
|注意：||Title from reel guide.
Accompanied by a printed reel guide.
|描述：||1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|丛书名：||Records of ante-bellum southern plantations from the Revolution through the Civil War., Series J,, Part 12,, Selections from the Southern Historical Collection, Manuscript Department, Library of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill., Tidewater and Coastal Plains North Carolina ;, reel 17.|
Simmons Jones Baker was a physician of Scotland Neck, N.C. The collection includes recollections of the Baker and related families of southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina, written from personal knowledge by Simmons Jones Baker in 1847, with a few undated genealogical notes; a volume of farm accounts and some merchandise shipping records, 1845-1854, of Thomas H. Watson, planter of eastern North Carolina, and entries relating to Baker's estate. The volume includes a few accounts with slaves or free blacks and a few miscellaneous receipts and other enclosures, 1800-1859, and undated.
- Baker, Simmons J. -- (Simmons Jones), -- 1775-1853 -- Correspondence.
- Watson, Thomas H., -- fl. 1845-1859.
- Baker family -- Sources.
- Physicians -- North Carolina -- Halifax County -- Sources.
- Halifax County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources.
- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Slaves -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Families -- Virginia -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Agriculture -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Free African Americans -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Families -- North Carolina -- Social life and customs -- Sources.
- Farm life -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.