Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Speeches in Congress
|All Authors / Contributors:||
"We are enabled to lay before the public an imperfect sketch of Mr. Randolph's second speech ... which, incomplete and defective as it is, we believe to be less inacccurate than any which has hitherto appeared"--Page .
Master microform held by: Readex.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1979. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23785).|
|Description:||32 pages ; 18 cm|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 23785.|
- France -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France -- Speeches in Congress.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Speeches in Congress.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1815 -- Speeches in Congress.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Politics and government
- Great Britain.
- United States.